La Pianista Classica Bali - Festival Rules
- Fill out a REGISTRATION FORM & attach 1 (one) copy of BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
- All participants must provide a soft-copy (PDF Files) of music scores and send to email@example.com, no later than 1stMarch 2020.
- There will be no age restriction for all categories.
- Every participant will be judged personally based on their own performance.
- No limitation on the award given as each participant will be awarded based on the judging result.
- Repeat sign DOES NOT need to be repeated, DC & DS sign must be repeated. If there is room 1 & 2, then go straight into room 2.
- All jury’s decisions are final & cannot be changed.
- Registration end on 1st March 2020. Contestants’ number will be raffled by the Committee on 7th March 2020 & will be collected upon re-registration.
- All contestants must memorize their piece & the duration for free choice contestants will be started, once the contestant starts playing.
- Contestants may participate in more than 1 categoryor greater category.
- Registration fee can be transferred to BCA 146.555.8123 Elizabeth Laura.
- Payment receipt, registration form, and a copy of Birth Certificate can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information & Registration
La Pianista Bali (Ms. Laura) : +6281-1389-0880 (WA Only)
La Pianista Centre (Ms. Willyana Zhao) : +6281-5512-2626 (WA Only)
E-Booklet : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ome6sxgNc8mBE3afTp_ITVqDu9vYU1YJ
Online Registration Form : https://forms.gle/LqB12b7kuonxcY9y5