La Pianista Classica Jakarta - Festival Rules
- Fill out a REGISTRATION FORM & attach 1 (one) copy of BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
- All participantsmust provide a soft-copy (PDF Files) of music scores and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 20th March 2020.
- There will be no age restriction for all categories.
- Every participant will be judged personally based on their own performance.
- No limitation on the award given as each participant will be awarded based on the judging result.
- Repeat sign DOES NOT need to be repeated, DC & DS sign must be repeated. If there is room 1 & 2, then go straight into room 2.
- All jury’s decisions are final & cannot be changed.
- Registration end on 20th March 2020. Contestants’ number will be raffled by the Committee on 25thMarch 2020 & will be collected upon re-registration.
- All contestants must memorize their piece & the duration for free choice contestants will be started, once the contestant starts playing.
- Contestants may participate in more than 1 categoryor greater category.
- Registration fee can be transferred to BCA 0881.933.917 Vella Tikko Kashogi.
- Payment receipt, registration form, and a copy of Birth Certificate can be emailed to email@example.com.
Information & Registration
La Pianista Jakarta (Ms. Lia) : +62813-3021-0129 (WA Only)
La Pianista Jakarta (Ms. Ana) : +62819-9910-7459 (WA Only)
La Pianista Centre (Ms. Willyana Zhao) : +6281-5512-2626 (WA Only)
E-Booklet : https://drive.google.com/open?id=13e98oBgQxQ-rlnaGpG9ehBCEZrUTsuJB
Online Forms : https://forms.gle/kFb669oZfBYiYoE69